Thursday, June 7, 2007

So this guy and his MiniVan

So there is this guy that drives around Columbia in a mini-van. The mini-van is covered in:

"Save America Now... Stop Hillary Clinton"
"Save your freedom... Stop Hillary Clinton Now"
"We are all gonna die.. Stop Hillary Clinton"

I'm pretty much with the guy, however, I think he needs better signs. Cause all the signs are taped on the side of his van. That's gonna take this paint off.. I can't believe the Republican party doesn't have enough money to get this guy some good ole magnetic signs.

Additionally I want some more signs

"Oral isn't sex... Follow Hillary Clinton"
"Cheating is ok... Follow Hillary Clinton"
"I'm not in it for the money... Follow Hillary Clinton"
"Bill is really sweet... Vote for Hillary Clinton"

1 comment:

Dr Nate said...

I love the way you think..i was getting a nice chortle out of the "Damn Contractors" post...i'm a dentist and if I treated people the way I get treated sometimes, I'd be run out of town...never returning calls...running wayyyy late...not caring about stuff.

Also, I love the "Why not better signs?" I mean even if you agree... i'm not a Hillary fan, tho' I think a potted plant would be better than W. That said, I DON'T like those new stickers i've seen - they say "ENDLESS WAR" and the "less" part is X'ed out and it has this graffitti style red writing saying "THIS" so the phrase is End This War. OK.

I get the IDEA , but i think the execution is clumsy...it's like a pun that doesn't quite work, in terms of relevence or cleverness... I dunno. anyway, carry on the good work, and check out my blog if you're bored!